Saturday, May 9, 2020

Saludar y presentarse




Click below to listen Chippy.








Would you like mastering your Spanish quickly? Well, Stop  studying only grammar. Grammar is important but you also need to know how the language works in real settings that´s why I encorage you to  listen music, watch Spanish TV or Spanish movies. I know that you will say : " But my Spanish is terrible, I barely can understand what people are saying in this language" However in a natural learning process we all start listening  then understanding and two or three years later we produce our first words. Listening music or watching TV will help you to get used to Spanish pronunciation and  gather vocabulary. That is the  first step. 
NOTE: English is not my native language, please if you find any mistake, please let me know and I will correct it. Thanks. 
SSClasespañol by Sirle Sarabia is licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0CC iconby iconnc icon

No comments:

Post a Comment